Unfortunately My Asian Wedding Store is unable to advise what customs charges may be applied to international shipments. Any customs charges are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws and all customs charges will be payable by the customer and will not be covered by My Asian Wedding Store. For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
We’ve got you covered! We accept the following payment cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Solo, MasterCard, Maestro and Electron. We also accept PayPal payments and you now also have the option to pay using Apple Pay.
Once you’ve placed you order, you will be directed to an order confirmation message which will contain your order number. This information will also be emailed to you; this can take up to 30 minutes to arrive in your inbox- so hold tight! Once our team have processed your order, you will receive a second email to let you know that your order is on its way to you.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the My Asian Wedding Store returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
Expected delivery times for ready to wear items:
Within the UK: 5-10 working days
International: 10-15 working days
Delivery times for Formal and Bridal wear can vary as some items come directly from our suppliers who are based across Pakistan, India, the UK, and the US. Upon placing your order, we will confirm estimated delivery times with you.
Of course yes! We do ship internationally. If you have a specific question regarding international shipping, please use the contact form below to send your query.
Absolutely! As long as your order has not been shipped, you can add additional items to the order. Once you have placed the order for additional items through our website, simply send an email to email@example.com and inform us of your new order so all can be dispatched together. We will usually check ourselves but just to be safe!
Your order would be delivered through one of the reputed courier companies worldwide.
Your order status is updated to you via emails. Once your order is placed you will receive an email with your order details. Again after your order is dispatched we send you an email with your tracking details. Please check the spam folder for the status of your order, if you don’t see any updates. In case of any unforeseen events which delay your order, we will send you an email to advise you on the delay and offer you some options.
Defective items can only be returned to My Asian Wedding Store. Items must be in their original condition with the original tags and tickets.
There are strictly no refunds via cash/credit card. Please note that value amount and shipping charges are strictly non-refundable and non-returnable in any form. Sale items cannot be exchanged
If you’ve received the wrong item of clothing, we apologise in advance and please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify the order immediately and ensure the right item arrives with you ASAP.
You will also need to return the wrong item to My Asian Wedding Store and we will send you instructions on how to do this when you email us.
PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNTS
- Enter your promotional code into the “Coupon Code” box at checkout.
- Hit “Use”
- If your code has been applied a tick will appear and display your savings.
- If your code is a delivery code and your saving is showing as £0.00 then check you have the relevant delivery option selected for the code.
- Only one promotional code can be used per order.
- Promotional codes may be switched off on site during busy periods- but we will always let you know if they are switched off.
- Promotional codes are not applicable to, sale (red prices) unless otherwise stated.
Entered a promo code into the “coupon code box”, clicked “use” but getting an “invalid code” message in red text? Check the below helpful tips and FYIs before getting in touch:
- All codes have an expiry date you know. Check the email in which you received the code to confirm how long you have to use it.
- Check you do not have any sale (red prices), in your basket. Codes cannot be used on these.
- Make sure you are entering the code in capital letters and without any spaces. This is super important!
- Make sure you are not trying to apply more than one promo code per order.
- Make sure you have selected the relevant delivery method, if your code is a delivery discount.
- Some promotional codes only apply to certain items e.g. new in/hotlist. If you received your code on email, the full details of the items the code is applicable on will be included.
- Items that are already on sale (red prices) will be excluded from any further discount via promo code (unless otherwise stated).
- Most of our codes are single use, so if you have used the code before and it is now showing as invalid then please check the terms of the code to confirm if it is single use.